Sunday, October 7, 2012

August's and September's Top 5

Hello again readers~

I definitely need to start updating once a week. I feel bad that I don't. :(

August's and September's Top 5


E.L.F. High Definition Powder:
I use this as a setting powder, and it's always makes my skin look amazing.

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer:
I have needed this more than ever...Because of school (and change of eating habits) I have broken out with zits far more often....This is great because it moisturizes my face,a and helps with oil and acne.

Wet n Wild I Heart Matte Palette:
I've picked this up again as an almost daily use product. I  use the colour choices on the right, depending on what I want for the day. Just a highlight and a solid colour, or adding a bit of definition with the brown, or going all-out and smoky with all four! There's so many different choices, from casual to eye-catching, and I really enjoy it.

E.L.F.  2-in-1 Mascara Duo:
Just simple black-lashes. Just a little bit of colour to make my eyes stand-out more, but without volume or length.

E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara:
I use this for my eyebrows to keep them looking nice, and to seal the eyebrow pencil so it doesn't smear. Works like a charm. :)

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment