Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Chrimbo!

Hello again readers!

Ah, another Christmas came, and went. So much joy, new memories, a lot of excitement (and a lot of people squished into tiny areas!) has happened this year too!


Every year, my dad makes cookies! And a /lot/ of them; chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, brownie, gooey butter, amish sugar cookies, and sugar cookies. He bakes for days, and they're always yummy! And mum makes spritz cookies and wreaths!

My favourites are brownie, gooey butter, and spritz. I love them!



For Christmas Eve, I like being casual. This year, I bought a new jumper! It has a fox on it, and I couldn't resist since foxes are my favourite animal. I put it over my Converse plaid shirt and wore skinny jeans.



I use so many products to make my look too!

-Monistat for primer
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Ivory
-NYX HD Concealer in 01
-Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
-NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
-Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner
-ELF High Definition Translucent Powder
-NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie
-Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme
-NYC Bronzer in Sunny
-ELF Beauty Book - Night Edition
-Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Single in Brule
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude
-Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
-ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
-Aziza Blush duo

My grandparents, and some of my other family came over for Christmas Eve. We had good food, and had a lot of fun! We exchanged presents, and they left shortly afterwards.

Then, Sarah and I got to open the gifts from my parents!



I got the cutest shooter glass set, with monochromatic skulls! Also, two pairs of skull earrings, and a new grey scarf! Mum and Dad know me so well...








I also got a bunch of boots! The top pair mum  picked up when she was out one day, and the last three I got to pick out from Charlotte Russe. I already broke in one pair, time to break in the rest!

They also got me a few movies, and a few season DVD's (SPN, Teen Wolf, and Firefly!), a tripod, and a new XBox! :D I love it already...

Then Sarah and I exchanged presents:



I GOT PACIFIC RIM! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
I was really happy with what she got me, Pacific Rim is one of my favourite movies of all time, and the Internship is such a cute movie (plus, it has Dylan O'Brien in it, double score!). She also got me this really sweet perfume from Rue21. I was eyeing it myself, but wasn't sure I was going to buy it, but she picked it up for me! How sweet is she?

Then it was Christmas day. It's always the most exhausting day of the holidays, because we have to travel quite a bit to see everyone, and then socializing... It's a lot, but it's nice.



Sarah and I are always opposites. I'm usually in black, and she's the princess of light! It's really hilarious how different we are, but similar in some ways too...


My look was dark, but simple!


-Monistat Primer
-Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
-Maybelline FitMe Concealer
-Essence Gel Eyeliner
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Nude
-Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Singles in Brule and Panther
-ELF High Defintion Translucent Powder
-NYC Bronzer in Sunny
-ELF Eyeshadow Palette
-ELF Blush in Coral
-ELF Brow Kit in Medium

This Christmas was really fun, how was yours?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment