Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jordana Twist and Shine - Honey Love

Hello again readers!



I've been really intrigued with these Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains from Jordana, and Rock N Rouge kicked Candid Coral out of the water! I've been wanting to try another one (or maybe two!), and I didn't know where to start. I was watching one of Leighann's videos, and she mentioned how much she was loving Honey Love. I went out to try it since I wanted another one to try.

I tried it on and was pretty pleased with it. I loved the swatch, and swatching it on my lips was great. To me, it's not a nude at all, especially with my skin tone. On me, it's like a darker version of a nude lip, and it's right up my alley! It's perfect for winter, since it moisturizes along with giving me lasting colour.

It's cheap, smooth, pigmented, and lasts for a long while. What's not to love? I'm now eyeing Cranberry Crush and Terra Crave, the other shades are too bright for my liking. Even worse, Candid Coral was too bright for me too, and even with the stain I wasn't wowed. I'm sticking to the darker shades for t his collection.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment