Sunday, January 26, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze

Hello again readers!

I'm slowly adding new color tattoos to my ever-growing color tattoo collection! I eventually want all (or well, most) of them, since not only are they fabulous stand-alone cream eyeshadows, but they're wonderful bases, for other shades, or for full looks! I can never rant too much about these, and today I have another gorgeous neutral for you!

Bad to the Bronze 



Bad to the Bronze is beautiful bronze, that packs a punch! The pigmentation is great, it blends out easily for looks, and it can also be a stand-alone shadow. I'm so in love! 

To think, there was a time where I would look at this and pass this up, but now it adds a good edge to a basic, neutral smokey eye. A must have if you love neutral shades and shimmers, and especially if you love long-lasting eye products!

No comments:

Post a Comment