It's that time of the month (no, not THAT time of the month), August's Top 5!
AUGUST'S TOP 5:
- Sassy Legs Hair Remover Pads: These actually don't remove hair. At all. Haha, though, they do leave whatever areas you use them on, incredibly soft. Now, as I've posted before, I had dry, flaky skin on my brow bone. It was super gross, make me look aged, and my foundation made it look ever grosser! I tried using an emery board on it earlier this month, but it was too harsh, and since I was messing with these on my arm, I tried it on the dry skin. These might not be able to remove hair, but they're WONDERFUL at gently buffering away dead skin, and leaving silky, smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom, skin behind. Glad I gave these a second chance.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara: This. Is. My. Favorite. Mascara. Ever. It doesn't really run on me, and unless I'm DYING of sweat, it doesn't leave a 'look at me I'm a raccoon!' effect under my eyes! They keep my lashes looking curled, and it makes them stand out too! It's wonderful, since I have straight, short eyelashes.
- Gold Mustache Necklace: Found this little beauty at Forever21 for about 6 dollars, and am SO glad I did. Definitely one of my 'hipster' pieces. I have gotten a few compliments on it, asked where I got it, etc. Unfortunately, the only way to get one is hope they still have it in stock in the store, since they don't sell it online. Similar ones like this, cost over 20! So be wary if you are looking for one!
- China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat: And THIS is my favorite top coat, of all time. I am so impatient, it's not even funny, but if you put this over a semi-dry layer, and wait a minute (really thirty seconds, but I wait extra just because) they feel dry to the touch (with your skin, not your nails)! Though I wouldn't advise doing something rough to your nails, you can go about your day like showering, typing, writing, etc and not have to worry about your nails messing up. I just love it~
- Witch Hazel: I wasn't really that happy with this... at first. XD I got it, because I heard it was a good cleanser/toner, and it was cheap! (about 2 dollars!) I usually used a Sea Breeze astringent, but the bottle is smaller than this, and costs over 4 dollars! Though first using it, I hated it, because it's a natural scent, and I wasn't used to it, and it was a little gross smelling, but it did such a good job, I was willing to work with it a bit. I'm glad I did. It keeps my skin clean, gets rid of the excess dirt/makeup/gross unmentionables that might have been left on my face after washing it. As for the smell? Wears off in a few short minutes, so that's not even a huge concern anymore. It's perfect if you have normal to oily skin, as it helps you get rid of the excess oil.