Monday, August 1, 2011

July's Top 5

Hello again readers~

So July is officially over! (TAT) Now I only have a few more weeks until classes start again. Oh well, I'll just have to make the best of it yeah? Onto what this post is REALLY about.



E.L.F Zit Zapper:
I've used this product over a hundred times, and I've barely made a dent! It helps get rid of those pesky zits that I want gone fast too! It was WELL worth the dollar I spent on it!

"Hipster" Glasses:
I definitely want a sturdier pair of these to wear as my prescription glasses, and will probably wear these even if I move on to contacts! I just like the way they look on me.

False Eyelashes No. 102:
Natural, and they make me look like I actually have eyelashes. What's not to love?

Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser: 
I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. I don't really like my face, since I get super oily in my T-Zone throughout the day, but if I wash my face with this in the morning, it doesn't get nearly as bad! It keeps me looking fresh and matte all day. Exception is if I sweat really really bad haha.

Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 900B Pink Sugar:
I was so happy when I found this lipstick. I've been looking for a nice nude lipstick, and this is just perfect for me!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment