Monday, August 1, 2011

July's Top 5

Hello again readers~

So July is officially over! (TAT) Now I only have a few more weeks until classes start again. Oh well, I'll just have to make the best of it yeah? Onto what this post is REALLY about.


(sorry, blogger flipped my photo -_-)

JULY'S TOP 5

1.) E.L.F Zit Zapper: I've used this product over a hundred times, and I've barely made a dent! It helps get rid of those pesky zits that I want gone fast too! It was WELL worth the dollar I spent on it!

2.) "Hipster" Glasses: I definitely want a sturdier pair of these to wear as my prescription glasses, and will probably wear these even if I move on to contacts! I just like the way they look on me.

3.) False Eyelashes No. 102: Natural, and they make me look like I actually have eyelashes. What's not to love?

4.) Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser: I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. I don't really like my face, since I get super oily in my T-Zone throughout the day, but if I wash my face with this in the morning, it doesn't get nearly as bad! It keeps me looking fresh and matte all day. Exception is if I sweat really really bad haha.

5.) Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 900B Pink Sugar: I was so happy when I found this lipstick. I've been looking for a nice nude lipstick, and this is just perfect for me!

Makes my lips go from this:

To this:

Thanks for reading!

ーレベカ

No comments:

Post a Comment