Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween, Gets, and ZOMBIES.

Hello again readers~

Gosh it's been a while... sorry about that. I have been busy this week with school work. Wrote papers Tuesday, and all day Wednesday I was volunteering with the FEA (Future Educators of America) which I am now a member of (shocking to me too! :D). So in the course of two weeks, I joined two academic club/society/things. This year is going well!


I offered to make posters for the Octo-boo Fest, and this is one of them that I made with an incredibly lame name, but hey, it was designed for children! Everyone there found it sort of ironic and funny that it said "Caution: May STAIN clothes!" and then the sign that was put on the machine itself "DO NOT USE" made it seem like we put it there. We thought to move it, but we didn't because it was silly.

I dressed as a zombie! I didn't have liquid latex, or coagulated blood gel like I wanted to use, so I just used eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lip gloss to make it look all bloody and what not. Looked really gross... even worse at the end of the night:

Some of the makeup got rubbed off, so it make the 'gash' on my arm look like I got a really NASTY bruise, and the 'gash' on my chest look like it was an infected, open wound... it was gross haha and took about 10 minutes to get off with makeup remover before my shower.

Random side photo, I got this sticker of an owl while I was there, and put it on my E.L.F. Complexion Perfection powder case. It's so cute just smiling at me.

THIS THIS THIS. I know it wasn't on clearance, but I didn't care, I NEEDED this in my life. Introducing, my first MCR shirt. AIM FOR THE FACE! I love it so much and splurged on myself and used up my gift card to get this. It was WORTH it. I quickly left the store after purchasing, went to the bathroom, and changed into it! Wore it for the rest of the day.

And then went to Slackers. Found The Used: Lies for the Liars CD/DVD box set, and It was only 8 dollars! It has almost no damage, except the book on the inside got knocked loose but it will be easily fixed with a bit of glue.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment