Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October's Top 5's!

Hello again readers~

It's the beginning of November, and that means: OCTOBER'S TOP 5's!

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:
I have raved about this cleanser so many times and here I go again: THIS IS MY FAVORITE FACE WASH EVER TO EXIST! You can FEEL it working into your pores and cleaning your face, and it leaves your skin smooth, soft, and gives it a healthy glow.

Hot Topic Blue Nail Polish:
A bold pigmented blue creme. It just looks gorgeous!

E.L.F. Angled Eyeliner Brush:
This made it on my favorites for the second month in a row. I use it almost everyday, and the lines are thin and precise.

Aziza Liquid Foundation in Buff Beige:
A foundation that is basically made for me! It's a smidge darker than I am, but it's barely noticeable at all! It doesn't have an awful smell, and it doesn't clump up during the day. Great purchase for it only being a dollar.

Super Shine Naturalistics in Periwinkle Pearl:
A dark blue polish with violet shimmer. Just a wonderful color that's not as dark as black, but goes to the 'dark side' of the nail polish spectrum.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment