Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yesterday's Gets

Hello again readers~

Yesterday I had a wonderful day, I was able to meet up with my friend that I haven't seen in almost FOUR years! It was way too long, and I hope we don't have to go as long without meeting up to talk again. There was just so much to talk about!

Though on the way home, I finally managed to go to CVS and pick up some things that were on sale~ Yuna posted on her blog about the sale, and I have been wanting to go check it out, and haven't had much time.

I got all of this for 10 dollars! I was so giddy~ I bought Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 powder foundation in Translucent Light, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue Streak, and Wet n Wild palettes in Lust and Pride.

The swatches of Lust. Really, I'm not in love with this palette, but the bottom two shades are amazing. They are the real reason I bought this palette. The two top colors are too light for me, but the top right shade is perfect for a brow bone highlighter.

Swatches of Pride. I actually love this palette. Not so much for the matte shades, since they are really weak in my opinion. They could be much more pigmented, but the shimmers of the palette are beautiful. Rich, soft, and pigmented.

After I got home, my sister went with me to Walmart since I wanted to get some Hard Candy cosmetics.

Hard Candy baked eyeshadow in Asteroid, and Glitter Cream Eyeshadow in Liar.

Swatches of Liar, and Asteroid (dry and wet). Liar is BEAUTIFUL. It's one of my new favorite eyeshadow shades. It's a black base, with gold glitter. It looks so beautiful. As for Asteroid (really most baked shadows) when it was applied dry, it was really weak. A dust of blue, with blue glitter. Nothing to write home about, but when it's applied wet, it really shines through. A dark navy base, with blue shimmer and glitter makes this shadow extraordinary.

I will be sure to do reviews on Liar~

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment