Saturday, December 31, 2011

December's Top 5

Hello again readers, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

I was really hoping to get this done before 2012, but since I only had two minutes, and I had to get downstairs, I had no time.


DECEMBER'S TOP 5:


Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer:
This is great for winter. Not only does it leave my skin feeling soft, it helps with acne, works as a primer, and mixed with foundation, creates a beautiful alabaster tone. So many uses in this one product.

Essie Nail Polish in Shine of the Times:
I love this nail polish! It's my first flakie polish, and it looks amazing over colored nail polishes (especially black!). Absolutely gorgeous and like fire on my nails.

Wet n Wild I Matte Palette:
I didn't love this palette at first, but it grew on me. I can do anything from a smokey eye, to simply highlighting my eyebrow bone, and a bit of wild makeup looks too.

Softlips Chap Stick in Cucumber:
A must have for winter, especially since I'm one that bites their lips. It helps my lips feel so soft, supple, and juicy. It smells nice and works well.

Skin Milk Body Lotion:
The soft vanilla scent is wonderful, and not too overwhelming. It leaves my skin feeling so incredibly soft and silky.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment