Sunday, December 4, 2011

November's Top 5

Hello again readers~

It's that time of the month again: November's Top 5!



Mint Teddy Bear Sweater:

I got it from my grandmother and I love it! It fits, it's cute, it's one of my favorite colors, and it just looks so cute on! It's something that I'm going to be wearing often in the winter.

Jordana's Eyeliner in Black:
An eyeliner I always go back to. Goes on smooth, it's soft to apply, makes smudged looks amazing, and a great go-to for tight-lining!

Love and Beauty Lipstick in Coral Pink:
Perfect for my skin tone. Not too dark, and not frosty either. Compliments it well.

Little Twin Stars Charm:
I got this when I went shopping with Anita last, and she has the pink one. Makes me really happy when I see it, or hear the bell jingle, because I instantly think of her.

Wet n Wild Baked Eyeshadow Palettes:
I know I have said this before, but I love baked eyeshadows! They are amazingly pigmented, go on amazingly, last all day, look beautiful, and last in the pan for a really long time!

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment