Saturday, December 31, 2011

Aussie Hair Product Reviews

Hello again readers~

Today I'm reviewing four Aussie products that I have been using.

Aussome Volume Gel Spray, Catch the Wave Mousse, Hi Hold + Hi Shine Hair Spray, and 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner

I generally like Aussie products because they smell amazing, and they aren't that expensive at all, though I thought I would review them so you can see what I really think about the products I own.
Hi Hold + Hi Shine Hair Spray

PROS:

- Holds hairstyle in place all day
- Holds even in humidity (but not in rain!)

CONS:
- If too much product is put in one place, it can become crunchy
- It's easy to go overboard since the product comes out so smoothly

OVERALL: 4/5
I don't like when it ends up getting crusty, but for keeping hair in place all day, it works wonders.

Aussome Volume Gel Spray


PROS:

- It gives me the right amount of volume so my hair doesn't fall flat

CONS:

- Since it is a gel, you have to be really careful since it's sticky when it's wet

OVERALL: 3/5

I do like this product, my hair has a lot of volume farther down, but not around the roots. This product gives my hair the right amount of volume so it's easier to create an edgy look. I do not like how sticky this can be though, which reflects my rating.


Catch the Wave Mousse


PROS:
- Instant gratification. Run it through damp hair, and you can instantly see the piecy affect
- Makes hair look wavy, as if you just walked out of the beach.

CONS:
It does make hair a bit crunchy, but is easily dealt with if you blow dry it, or if you simply run fingers through your hair

OVERALL: 4/5
I love this! My hair is wavy on it's own, but the waves always end up uneven. With this, I can control how my waves look, and it just makes my natural waves look even better. All you have to do is put it in your hair, style it like scrunching hair in your palms, and it looks amazing.


3 Minute Miracle Conditioner


PROS:
It's easy to use, just put enough conditioner to cover your hair, like regular conditioner and leave it in
- Leaves hair smelling great, soft, luxurious, and really healthy
- Also gives hair a shine
- The effects last for a long while (my hair is still soft and it has been two weeks!)
- Perfect for those who use hair dryers, curling irons, curlers, or straightening irons constantly.

CONS:
None!

OVERALL: 5/5
This product did exactly what it claimed to do, and it really is a 'miracle'. This lasts a long time, and for the price, it's amazing. It's a must have for me, since I straighten my hair often.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment