Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May's Top 5

Hello again readers~

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I wasn't able to get around to it till today~ Sorry about that. :

May's Top 5


Ebay False Eyelashes No. 102:
This is a recent thing, but I've started to wear false lashes more often. My lashes are so short/straight/blonde that this is a good boost so I look like I HAVE lashes.

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer:
I (unfortunately) have been breaking out a bit lately with the stress of things in my life, so this is great to keep my skin moisturized, and to help combat acne as well.

E.L.F. Mineral Face Primer:
Until I find a primer I like better, this will most likely be re-occurring on my lists. It works well, doesn't smell bad, and makes my foundation apply so smoothly!

E.L.F. Small Angled Brush:
This already passed up my Maybelline Studio Gel brush, and it is just so wonderful. Makes it easy to line my lash line, and to make a perfect cat-eye as well.

Daiso Mascara Shield:
Also recent, but already so loved. I don't have to worry about getting mascara on my skin, and it helps me get the lashes closer to the inside corner! It's wonderful!

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment