Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May's Top 5

Hello again readers~

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I wasn't able to get around to it till today~ Sorry about that. :

May's Top 5


1.) Ebay False Eyelashes No. 102 - This is a recent thing, but I've started to wear false lashes more often. My lashes are so short/straight/blonde that this is a good boost so I look like I HAVE lashes.

2.) Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer - I (unfortunately) have been breaking out a bit lately with the stress of things in my life, so this is great to keep my skin moisturized, and to help combat acne as well.

3.) E.L.F. Mineral Face Primer - Until I find a primer I like better, this will most likely be re-occurring on my lists. It works well, doesn't smell bad, and makes my foundation apply so smoothly!

4.) E.L.F. Small Angled Brush - This already passed up my Maybelline Studio Gel brush, and it is just so wonderful. Makes it easy to line my lash line, and to make a perfect cat-eye as well.

5.) Daiso Mascara Shield - Also recent, but already so loved. I don't have to worry about getting mascara on my skin, and it helps me get the lashes closer to the inside corner! It's wonderful!

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment