Thursday, June 14, 2012

Woodstock; NOTD, FOTD, and NOTD

Hello again readers~

It has been far too long since I have updated, so now I'm starting with lots of updates! (Three tonight, at least one over the weekend, and two next week!). Just so many things have happened!

Last weekend, was the third annual Woodstock party at my wifey's house! For the occassion, I painted my nails and this time, I took a picture of this shade!

NOTD

 Finger Paints in Expressionist Red




I was very pleased with this color. It applies well, and it only needs to coat to become opaque. I did three just to be on the safe side in these photos.

I tried to be cool, and make an Eye of Sauron cake, with elvish inscriptions of the ring on the sides, and it didn't work out well.


Before we get to that, here's a reallyy cool (creepy to some!) picture of the red dye that makes it look more like muscle than icing. I thought it was awesome..


The cake wasn't all that bad when I originally finished. I did run out of room for the inscriptions on the side, but for a first time I thought it was decent!

That was until the next morning. The inscriptions I DID put on there, melted down, and it broke a bit off ... I tried to 'glue' it back with icing, but it didn't work. 



It was still very delicious~

In the spirit of Woodstock, I wanted to dress up for it, but I don't think I did very good at it.

OOTD


Top: Rue 21
Skirt: Belk
Flip Flops: Old Navy


FOTD

 

Though my makeup did NOT stay in place all day, I thought it was cute before I left the house. :)

There was music, and swimming, and eating, and goofing around, and it was great!


Just me making an awkward face (I can't even remember what I was talking about when I took this...)


The plate which explained why everyone in the basement was laughing for five minutes straight, all over a shoe! 

See, my friend David upset me, so I went to kick my flip flop off at him, it caught onto my toes, hit the ceiling, fell back down, bounced off the lid to the macaroni and cheese pot, and then fell on the ping-pong table. It put Alex, David, Devon, and I into a fit of hysterics that Emi and Wifey joined in with when they joined us.


Basically my only picture of my swim suit that I like, and one of the favorite pictures taken. 


Somewhere, we all jumped on Omegle to troll around a bit. David, Wifey, Alex, Devon, and Emi.

And Emi made a smiley face on my back with the freckles!



It was a blast! Good food, good friends, good music, good fun! It's just amazing how well it goes. :)

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment