Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July's Top 5

Hello again readers~

July's Top 5


Got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm:
Really is a guardian angel. Spray it on, and it protects my hair from getting heat damage when I straighten it.

Bath & Body Works PocketBac:
Keep these handy at all times. I don't use them too much because they kill even the good germs, but every-so-often when I'm away from a sink.

E.L.F. Total Face Brush:
I use this brush every time I wear powder of any kind on my face, since it applies evenly and quickly. Soft too.

Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent/Light:
Has SPF 50, and is lightweight. What's not to love?

E.L.F. Mascara Duo in Black:
One of my favourite mascaras of all time. Always have one of these in my possession in case I want to wear waterproof or just when I'm stepping out for a short time since the non-waterproof mascara comes off easily with makeup remover.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment