December's Top 5
- Clean & Clear: Advantage - I have to keep my face moisturized in the winter (especially since I get dry flaky skin if I don't!), and this year I have been breaking out because of stress... So I picked up this. It helps with acne, and keeps my face moisturized and soft. I put it on at least 2 a day.
- Bath and Body Works HandiBac Anti Bacterial Lotion (Fresh Market Apple) - A antibacterial product, that gets rid of bacteria AND moisturizes since it's a lotion. It's a fantastic product, and works very well.
- Bio Straight and Sleek - A smoothing lotion to help with my frizz in the winter. Has a citrus scent and keeps hair looking smooth and silky. Bought from Bath and Body works years ago.
- Hello Kitty Lip Balm (Strawberry) - Got a pack of these from Ani, and I reach for them a lot since I bite my lips often. It's a little goopy and feels like Vaseline, but they smell good, taste good, and really hydrate my lips. She got them from Target.
- DG Body Revive Eye Serum - I got this from a classmate, and WOW. Why haven't I tried eye creams before? It says serum, but it's a creamy texture, and moisturizes around my eyes. It doesn't hurt like when I accidentally get my Clean & Clear moisturizers in my eyes. I'll have to look around for another one.
Keep hydrated and moisturized!
Thanks for reading!