Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Week of School

Hello again Readers~

School started last week on the 14. I was expecting it to be a lot harder to get back into the groove, but I only have classes three days a week, so it makes things a lot easier I suppose. I like them too, and I'm very pleased to be back in a Photography class again.... Though I'm no longer in a class with all of my friends, they stop by when they can (open classroom) and it's refreshing to see their faces, and to see them happy to see me too!

OOTD:
 

Tank: Old Navy
Blazer: Rue 21
Jeans: Rue 21
Boots: Thifted

NOTD:



I used Sally Hansen - Night Fright, with a coat of Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love.

After the first day I didn't dress up nearly as nice, though hopefully I can find a spot between comfort and fashionable and settle there.

Thanks for reading~

2 comments: