Monday, February 2, 2015

Milani Bella Eyeshadows

Hello again readers!

Here are swatches of the only Milani Bella Eyeshadows that I went out and bought. I was originally just going after two, but one I found on clearance for a dollar, and the other shadow I use as something else.



Bella Caffe:
A light, warm taupe brown. I use this as a crease shadow, and to blend shades together. Not ideal for a matte look, though it isn't as shimmery as some of the others.

Bella Rouge:
A deep metalic pink. This one is fantastic, and caught my eye immediately, I couldn't resist! It's such a strange color, both common and uncommon. Not a bad addition to my collection if I say so.

Bella Teal:
A metallic teal shadow with just the right amount of gold shimmer to keep it interesting. It's not my favorite shadow ever, and I'm glad I got this for only a dollar because it's just not doing it for me. It is pretty, but I'm not a big fan. That's just me, and has nothing to do with the performance of the product.



 Bella Diamond:
This is a bright white eyeshadow with gold shimmer. I love this one, but not as a shadow, I use it to  highlight my face. If I want an intense shimmery glow, I reach for this. It goes on pretty sheer,  so I don't have to worry about having white streaks all over my face when I apply it.


These shadows are baked, and have a good texture to them. I apply them dry, but if you're looking for a way to get these to really shine, then using an eyeshadow medium or water will do the trick.

They all have a similar smooth texture, where you can easily pick up pigment, but they're not powdery. They contain shimmer, and it doesn't matter if you apply them wet or dry, the shimmer is going to show up somehow. If you don't like shimmers, these won't be for you.

For the price, they're not bad, not bad at all, and there is a wide range of colors to choose from.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment