So for the last bit for today, is the comparisons and swatches of Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black, and Wet n Wild Cream Liner in Black!
They both come in containers like this. The Maybelline Gel Liner comes in a sleek container, while Wet n Wild comes in a, dare I say it, wild container, with a rounded top. So it sits upside down, which is good for the product to stay moist on top.
(Photo is after I rubbed at each one over ten times HARD!)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
- Comes in a stylish container
- Comes with an amazing brush
- Product last a long time (both in the container and on the eyes!)
- Bold pigment (more of a matte color though)
- A drier constancy, and you sometimes have to go over it twice, or even three times to make sure you have covered everything.
- Does smear if you rub at it, and will rub off easily.
- Needs an oil based remover to remove fully.
This liner is great! It's not too expensive, but it does breach that $10 cheap limit. The brush is one of the best eyeliner brushes I have used, and gives amazing results every time. The only flaw is that the formula is made a bit dry, so it sometimes needs a bit of touching up.
Wet n Wild Cream Liner
- CHEAP! It's only 4 dollars at CVS.
- It's very creamy, which makes it really easy to line the eyes.
- Easy to get to.
- Doesn't rub off very easily.
- Product lasts a long time ( both in the container and on the eyes!)
- Doesn't come off easily, and needs an oil based remover to be removed completely.
- The brush that comes with it is not very good at all at distributing the product.
This is one of my favorite liners of all time. It just doesn't budge all day long! It stays where it is at. I don't really like the brush at all though, because all it is good for is tight-lining the upper lash line, but the formula is so smooth and creamy it more than makes up for it.
I would go with the Wet n Wild Cream Liner. The results are so much better, the pigment is bolder, and you just can't beat the price of 4 dollars! Plus it lasts you such a long time, even if you wear it every day!
Thank you for reading~