Saturday, February 4, 2012

January's Top 5

January's Top 5

I was really hoping to get to this earlier, but I just couldn't decide what my favorite things were! Today I finally did, so hope you enjoy~

January's Top 5:



Orly Nail Polish in Gumdrop:
My all time favorite mint shade! It's not too light, and it's not too dark. The formula is good, even though it's thick, and looks amazing.

Orly Nail Polish in Wild Wisteria:
This is one of my new favorites. It's not black, it's not blue, and it's not violet. It's like a dusty blue-violet shade, and it's just wonderful.

War Paints Nail Polish in Black Light:
I tried looking for nail polish like this before, and it was really expensive, so when I saw it at Hot Topic, it was an instant love. I have still yet to do a nail creation with this, but I can't wait! It's just so wonderful. :)

Maybelline Yellow Corrector Stick:
As of late, my sleep schedule has been even more messed up. Some days I sleep my 'full nights' sleep (5 hours), some days it's normal night (2 hours), and some nights I sleep like people say I should, (8 hours) so the flux is killer on my dark circles. This has come to the rescue like it always has, and brightens up my under eye circles to make me look well rested and refreshed.

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner:
This is still one of my favorite makeup items ever. It can go from making my eyes look huge, to doing thin lines, tight lining, cat eyes, whatever I feel like, and it does stay on all day, and only smudges when I rub at it. It's my go-to eyeliner, and I absolutely love it.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment