So today I went through lengths to show this review to it's fullest. So here we go~
On the left, is the I-Shimmer in Silver, Idol Eyes in Brown, and Idol Eyes in Black.
- Affordable, about $1.99 a piece.
- Easy to get. Can buy them at any store that sells Wet n Wild products.
- Has a smudge attachment that is great for smokey eyes
- Smudges like no other
- Doesn't last at all (it wore most of the way off within one hour, and that was with it being the back of my hand! Just think about the eyelids...)
- Not a lot of product in it.
Really these aren't worth the money at all. There isn't a lot of product, and it doesn't last at all! The saving point is the cheapness and the fact that it has a built-in-smudge tool.
Thanks for reading~