Thursday, February 16, 2012

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Review

Hello again readers~

Today I bring you a review on an eyeshadow primer. Now, in case you don't know, eyeshadow primers are great for eyeshadows, since it makes the pigment of eyeshadows bolder, keeps the pigment longer, keeps it from creasing, and makes your look last much much longer.

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Review

The primer comes in a tube like this, with a wand applicator that you can swatch right onto your eyelid. I personally like to dab a bit on my eyelids, and blend in with my fingers to get an even coverage.

This is my makeup I wore today:
Jordana Retractable Eyeliner – Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara – Black
CoverGirl Eyeshadow – Velvet Mist
Wet n Wild – I ♥ Matte Palette (brown, and taupe shades)

I applied my makeup and finished at 7:30 this morning. I wore it all day (school day runs from 9–1:45), went to my old High School to visit my old art teacher, went home, slept, and woke up and then took this photo. I had my makeup on for 11 hours!

PROS:
- Works like it is supposed to
- Keeps makeup in place all day
- Keeps makeup lasting
- Brings out pigment
- Super cheap, it's only $1!!
- Easy to get

CONS:
- The only one I can think of, is that with the way the tube is designed, unless you cut it open you will miss some of the product.
- Doesn't increase the pigment THAT much
- Since I have oily lids it can crease a little

OVERALL: 4/5
It's cheap, works well, and it's CHEAP. Will be repurchasing over and over again in the future.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment