Friday, March 2, 2012

February's Top 5

Hello again readers~

February's Top 5:
Got2B Smooth Operator:
It controls frizz, protects against UV rays and heat styling, and to top it all off, it smells AMAZING.

Runway 21 Perfume:
I really like this scent. Usually I would use 'Promise Me' by Aeropostale, but that got old after a while, so I wanted to switch it up. It's a sweet smell, without being overbearingly sweet.

Warpaint Beauty Nail polish in Purple Haze:
A polish that really grew on me. At first, I didn't like it as much as I thought I did, then halfway through the week of wearing it, I noticed that it looks like a metallic violet, and fell in love with it!

Elf Eyelid Primer:
Still one of my favorite products, and helps keep my eyeshadow looking good all day.

Hair Velcro Bow:
For when I do my makeup in the morning. It pulls the hair away from my face without making crimps in my hair like pins do.


Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment