Monday, July 9, 2012

June's Top 5

Hello again readers~

June's Top 5


'Hunting' Jacket:
I have been wearing this quite often. It may not be the most fashionable to some, but to me it's amazing. It's warm, and the colour looks good with almost everything. I like it so much, I even use it as a blanket at night because it's so warm.

Samulet:
Another favourite brought because of Supernatural. Since I have gotten it, I have only taken it off when I shower or swim. I wear it with everything, and since it's not overly flashy, it really does go with everything. I even wore it when I dressed up! :)

Physicians Formula:
Since it's been so hot, I can't wear liquid foundation without it melting off of my face. I usually don't like powder foundation anyway, but this one is my exception because it evens my skin tone, feels soft, lets my skin breathe, and the best of it all; it has SPF 50 to protect my face from the sun. 

Skin Milk Face Lotion:
Even though it's been so hot, my face has been feeling a little dry. This helps the skin on my face feel smooth and soft through this heat. 

EOS Honeysuckle Honeydew Lipbalm:
With the heat, my lips get chapped a lot and with my consistant biting, I need this to keep them hydrated and soft. When I'm outside though, I'd use the Lemon Drop one I have, which has SPF 15.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment