I come bearing swatches with a slight review today.
The NYX Lucious Lip: The Perfect "Everyday Colors" Palette.
The shades were colours you could wear everyday, with one 'pop!' colour (sort of a lip-bitten colour) and four nudes. It's 8 dollars for 75g (.26 oz).
- Product is smooth and creamy to apply.
- The packaging looks very appealing
- You'll have access to multiple shades instead of carrying around just one lipstick/lip-gloss.
- Subtle scent
- The taste is good
- It's more a lipstick effect; too matte to be a proper gloss.
- It lasts okay, but needs to be reapplied.
- Not hydrating.
- The brush that accompanies it is complete rubbish; easier to apply with a finger.
Though the packaging looks wonderful, I don't like how I need twice as many things to apply it. I do like the colours on my lips, since I am pale and it is hard to find a nude colour that looks good on me. The fifth shade, is perfect for me and my skin tone.
Thanks for reading~