Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Kicks

Hello again readers~

I'm a little bummed. I had a really cool looking mani for you, but since I was working on the mural for the school, the mani was completely destroyed. :( Oh well. It gives me an opportunity to change it up and make it better. :)




Mum actually got these for me for an Easter present. I love them so much! They're in a colour I wouldn't usually pick for myself, but I love the spikes and how well they look on me. 

They are rather hot though, and definitively not shoes for summer, but for the fall, winter, and spring they are  great.

She bought them at Target for about 18 dollars, they might even still have a few pairs. They were broken in within an hour, and they are super comfortable.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment