Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection - Blue Had Me At Hello

Hello again readers~

Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection - Blue Had Me At Hello


The colours are slightly darker in these photos, but they show off the shimmer SO well!

For five dollars, you get 8 different colours, all very pigmented. You can follow one side, or mix-and-match to create your very own looks. This is a cool palette, and I couldn't resist it for myself.



The lighting was terrible for some reason, and made all of my photos just so dark! (I'm going to have to switch to a white back-drop I suppose...) So I took another photo today and lightened it up again to show how the colours really look.



On the left, you get a bright silver, a darker blue-toned silver, navy blue with blue shimmer, and a matte black.





On the right, you have a green-toned silver, a metallic teal, a metallic blue, and a black with silver shimmer.




All of these swatches were applied wet.

I really liked this palette, and still do. The colours are great, go well together, and there are so many different ways to use them! And as always, a fantastic deal.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment