Sunday, October 20, 2013

Too Spoopy?

Hello again readers!

It's that time of year again, Halloween! It's my favourite time of year, because I can get really cool stuff for my room and my future house. Never too early to start collecting.  Mum took me out to a few shops for a spoil day.

I got some liquid latex and nose putty for this years costume. Last year, I made my prosthetics with Elmer's glue and some toilet paper. They weren't the best, and I hope I can one-up myself again this year! Gotta start practicing, it's only 11 days away!


I also got these really cute block decorations for my room.  I was just going to get the Boo!, but mum let me get the Spooky too. I can't remember the name of the shop though...


I bought me some Washi tape at Michael's too. I couldn't decide between them, so I just bought them all! I'm not wild about the spiders though...


Got these at Target! The shot glasses are little plastic skulls, and the black and white skulls are salt and pepper shakers! 


Mum also found this hat for me. I wanted to get a nice witch hat this year, so I can wear it all year round. This is black, already had mesh on it, and it was only three dollars at Target! It fits perfectly, and I'm already in love. I have to watch out for that pesky wind though. :)


When we got home, mum had another surprise for me. This really awesome skull ring. It looks so awesome on, and I'm a little upset that I have to be working with clay for the next couple of weeks... :( Boo. I'll wear it anyway, and then watch it like a hawk so I don't lose it.


Now for a few not-so-spooky purchases:

These 'books' have been on my watchlist since I saw them in August. I wanted to wait until they were on sale, and they were on sale today! I got three of them, and I can't wait to see what I'll be storing in them. (Maybe extra makeup brushes or palettes).


At Target, I found this really unique phone charging station. It's a dual jewelry box with a spot to put rings and your phone. I keep my rings in my bat and my little blue egg holder, but I might find a couple that I can display. Maybe I'll put trinkets there instead, or notes.


Lastly, I didn't want to leave these out. I technically got these booties at Payless yesterday before I attended a wedding reception, and I'm already in love with them. I tried them on, and they fit me like a glove! I wore them all night long, and didn't take them off to dance. I can move great with them on, they look fantastic, and suit me too. 



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment