Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wet n Wild Blush - Pearlescent Pink

Hello again readers!

Missed my Friday deadline, so here are some Saturday Swatches instead. 

Pearlescent Pink




Pearlescent Pink is a soft, warm pink with gold shimmer in it. I picked it up at Walgreens one day, and was mega impressed!

I got home, opened it up, and swiped my finger over the powder, and wow! It's pigmented, and the shimmer isn't distracting at all, it just adds a nice glow to the blush. 

The brush that comes with this is pretty rubbish, and I'm pretty sure I already lost it somewhere, and I don't feel bad about it. I don't ever apply this blush with the accompanying brush anyway..

The blush itself is smooth, but the fallout is insane. Even the slightest amount of pressure causes fallout, which is a little frustrating. It's nothing  major, since the blush is cheap, but that's still more blush that is potentially being blown away.

As for being applied on the cheeks... careful with this one! It's not that it doesn't have colour payoff, it's that it has too much! If you're not careful, you'll end up applying way too much and have to go over it with a powder foundation to neutralize it. Just a little bit goes a long way, and it's easier to build up the colour you want than to get frustrated and apply more powder to take away the colour.

For $2.99, it's a blush that I don't mind the fallout at all, since the colour payoff is so great.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment