Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wet n Wild Megashine Nail Polish - Poison Ivy

Hello again readers!

I've been digging through my computer, and I found entire FOLDERS hidden... It's really a shock how many products got pushed under the proverbial rug, and I'm working on trying to dig them out and organize them again.

A quick polish swatch for the day, is Poison Ivy by Wet n Wild. I saw this polish in one of the displays ages ago for two dollars and HAD to have it!


Poison Ivy is a rich, blackened green with green shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous, and reflects light well, giving it a glowing appearance for being so dark. 

The formula is really wonderful, as it is so dark, but it's not a runny formula with only needing two coats for full opacity. Clean up was relatively easy, and I did not notice any staining. Oh, it's such a lovely polish!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment