Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sinful Colors Sunday

Hello again readers!

Have some polish swatches for you! I have found these often in Big Lots, so I just compiled them for you in this post.


Coffe is a warm toned brown creme. I'm not a fan of browns really, and this one did make my hands look read. Not my favourite, but the formula was very good. I used two coats.


Hot Wired is metallic cool silver. I admittedly thought it was one of the magnetic polishes from a while back, but I was mistaken. It's not a bad color, it's just not something I would have picked up otherwise. It makes my hands look really red, and this formula was very runny. I used to coats for the photo.


Into the Blue is a cobalt blue creme. I can never get enough of this kind of blue. The formula was nice to work with. Not too thick, not too runny, and applied well. I did have a fear that it would be too patchy, but it evened out with two coats.


Fig is a magenta with blue, pink, and violet shimmer. It looks as good on the nail as it does in the bottle. Unfortunately it also looks terrible on me... The formula was good to work with, and I didn't have any issues. I used two coats.


Enchanted was one of the polishes on my wishlist, a violet creme polish. Enchanted has a great formula, and applied in two coats.



Neon Melon is a BRIGHT yellow, that leans almost yellow-green with how bright it is. It isn't able to be built up on it's own without showing the tips of my nail, so I put two layers over Sinful Colors Snow Me White.



Fusion Neon is another neon from this line. It isn't able to be built up on it's own without showing the tips of my nail, so I put two layers over Sinful Colors Snow Me White.



Pink is surprisingly also a neon. I picked it up expecting a name to go with it, and was shocked to see it was just pink! It isn't able to be built up on it's own without showing the tips of my nail, so I put two layers over Sinful Colors Snow Me White.



Who's the Gloss is from their Sinful Shine line, and it's just beautiful. A taupe polish with heavy pink and violet shimmer through it. I used two coats for the photo, and the formula was a dream.



Mirror Mirror is another polish from their Sinful Shine line. It's a deep red jelly polish. I was a little disappointed that it was a jelly, because I just can't find myself liking them much. It was slightly runny, but applied well. I used three coats for the photo above. This would be a great shade to make a jelly sandwich.



Force Field is one of their magnetic polishes from way back. If you look, you can still find them at Big Lots sometimes, which is where I found the three I have. It's an emerald green polish with silvery green magnetic designs. I used two coats.



It's Electric is a blue-teal polish with silver blue magnetic designs. I was really happy with this one, even though I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I used two coats.



Magnetism is a true 'magnet' look. It's a silver with a lighter silver magnetic design. It's the most subtle of the three that I have, and if you're not looking for it, it's easy to miss the designs on the nail. I used two coats.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment