Monday, November 3, 2014

October Top 10

Hello again readers!

Can you believe it's already November? It's crazy, isn't it? Before we know it, it'll be December! Geez, it's the end of the year that really packs a punch. I have some favorites to show you, and some are new faces to the favorites line.


October's Top 10

1. Gender One Perfume:
I received this gem from my mate in Ireland, Emma, and I have her to thank for this. It's the perfect perfume/cologne for anyone. It's mature, and doesn't lean too feminine or too masculine. It's a perfect balance that will suit a large range of preferences, and it just smells so amazing. 

2. L'Oreal Amber Rush Infallible Eyeshadow:
I can't help it, it's back for another month! I have just been reaching for this so often, and I really dig the warmth that it gives my eyes. Makes my blue eyes pop!

3. Elf Light Eyebrow Kit:
I recently got this, and I'm really enjoying it. I get the same precision for great looking brows, but I can have the option to have a subtler look. I've been reaching for this just as much as I would usually reach for my medium kit, and I love it just as much.

4. Wet n Wild Light Coverall Powder Foundation:
I was legitimately surprised when I first started using this foundation, and I'm really fond of it. I like it better than the CoverGirl Clean Foundation, and the Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Foundation. For a few dollars, I don't mind coasting with this powder until I find one I can't live without, but it's a really wonderful product.

5. Urban Decay Original Primer Potion:
In reality, I can't wait to use this up (so I can move onto the other primers that aren't getting as much love) but this one is a primer that I can see myself purchasing again in the future. It's so close to being finished, but this size lasted me for so long! It's crazy!

6. NYX Devils Food Cake Butter Gloss:
I've been craving darker lips for the fall, and this is just so effortless. It goes on smooth, lasts a while, smells fantastic, and gives good color payoff. I actually put it on top of my lippy that I'll be mentioning in a moment, and it's a perfect match.

7. NYX Lavender HD Concealer:
I was a littler worried that I wouldn't get any use for this concealer, but surprisingly it's brilliant for brightening areas of my face. It's practically off-white with a violent tint to it, and since I'm so pale it gives me the look I'm after. Great for under the eyes (surprisingly).

8. Maybelline Waterproof Falsies Mascara (Blackest Black):
Can't go without waterproof mascaras, and since it's getting colder, this is a must! I tear up so easily around bright lights, wind, and cold conditions, so not having a formula that can stand up to that is not going to fly.

9. Milani Everlast Infinite Liquid Eyeliner:
This again? That's right, this again. I've been reaching for this every time I have been doing my eyeliner this month, and I can't seem to put it down. It's just so easy for me to use and I am so happy with the results.

10. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bordeaux Boulevard:
This was in their Fall 2014 collection, and once I put it on my lips, I never wanted to take it off. It's absolutely gorgeous, great pigmentation, and I just love the feel of it on my lips. Paired with Devils Food Cake, and it's a match made in heaven.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment