Thursday, October 2, 2014

Top 10: September

Hello again readers!

Can you believe that it's already October? I'm shocked, really. It's just... It's gone by so fast!

Since last month, I've officially reached mid-terms, I got accepted into an internship for a magazine, and I've already started setting up my room for Halloween ;)

For those that have been around for a while, you know how much I love Halloween! I just love it with all of my heart, and that makes October my favourite month of the year. That, and it gets colder so I can wear layers and hideous jumpers.

September's Top 10

Maybelline Falsies Mascara:
 I had to repurchase this mascara because my last tube dried out. I love this stuff! It gives me volume and a bit of length, making my really sad looking lashes look great. Holds up well against tears too, which makes this a winner!

Wet n Wild Panther Eyeshadow Single: 
An eyeshadow single I think everyone should have. It's cheap, and it's matte. I love using this to set my eyeliner, and for extra definition in the outter-v.

Sonia Kashuk Contour Brush:
 I'm not going to say too much about this brush, because I'm going to be posting a full-review on this set later this week. But, it's here!

Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush: 
Similar to the one above. It's in my favourites for a very good reason, I just can't tell you yet! Think of it like a little taste.

ELF Pebble Eyeshadow Single: 
I have steadily grown more and more in love with this shade. I use this for a crease colour, as well as my brows since it's an ashy taupe. Great pigmentation and gets the job done.

L'Oreal Amber Rush  Infallible Eyeshadow Single: 
Loving eyeshadows that I can sweep over the lid, blend out and be done. This is a great all-over-the-lid shadow that I suggest you pick up, especially if you like warmer shadows. 

NYX 03 HD Concealer:
 I really love this concealer line. Absolutely wonderful for wearing all over the face, and covers up acne scars well. I bought this one in the past month because I wanted one slightly darker than my skin tone, but not too much (like the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer). 

ELF Clear Eyebrow and Mascara Gel: 
I will always re-buy this product. I use it exclusively for my brows to tame them down and keep the colour locked on. Really cheap, and you can afford to buy new ones when it gets gross (which it gets gross REALLY fast if you use it on a daily basis).

Nivea A Kiss of Olive and Lemon Lip Care: 
I picked up a trio of the Nivea lip balms, and I knew this was going to be my favourite before I even used it! I've been using all three, but this is my favorite to reach for. More to be told when i post a future review.

NYX Skinny Dip Matte Eyeshadow Single:
 I'm really down for odd matte colours to put into the crease to darken up a look. Skinny dip is a gorgeous burgundy shadow that is just flawless as a crease shade, or even just the outter corner. Pigmented, and blends beautifully.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment