Monday, September 22, 2014

Old NYX Eyeshadow Singles

Hello again readers!

I have a few of the old-packaging NYX Eyeshadow Singles. You can still find some in the clearance bins, and for about a dollar or so you can pick one up. Not a bad price, and if you can find a shade you've been looking for or want to try, it's worth it.

Also, bear with me while I work with the watermark... I had someone steal my photos a while back, and I don't want it to happen again.




Mellow Yellow: Matte yellow. I don't wear it on my lids, I actually use this as a blush. It's odd, but I really enjoy the colour it gives my face.
Black: Matte black. Nothing special, but I enjoy it. 
Sensual: A brown-toned burgundy shimmer. Not as pigmented as I'd like it to be, but it's nice.
 Frosted Ocean: Blackened Blue Shimmer. Least favourite that I've bought. It's patchy and I had to go over it many times. 
Irises: Bright blue. This is the one I was hunting down, and I love it!


Nude: Basic neutral. It has a shimmer to it, which is refreshing in a way. I was afraid it'd be matte.
Cherry: A cherry pink. It's not really quite a red, but it's not really a pink either. A nice medium. Good for blending out red eyeshadows.
Dark Brown: Not as dark s you'd think, just a nice brown. Great to have in a collection.

I haven't bought any of the new eyeshadow singles that have replaced these in the round packaging, but it's bound to happen in the near future. I wonder how much they have changed on these formula wise.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment