Thursday, September 11, 2014

2014 Empties #1

Hello again readers!

I'm doing something I haven't done before, and I'm going to post this round of empties here. There's a lot of them this time, so let's get started.

Asterisks are products that I would repurchase, or have repurchased.

Makeup/Face Wipes

-Exfoliating Facial Wipes - Empty*
-Stila Ready for Take Off Makeup Removing Wipes - Empty (Review Coming Soon)
-Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes- Empty*
-Global Beauty Care Retinol Face Wipes - Empty*
-Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleaning Wipes -  Empty - Didn't like these at all. Didn't remove my makeup, or make my skin feel clean. A flop.

Body and Nails

-Softsoap Ultra Rich Shea Butter and Almond Oil Body Wash - Empty. Really disappointed with this one really, i bought it as a replacement for my beloved Dial Shea and Almond body wash, but the scent is SO soapy (hilarious, really) that it's just not good.
-Swan Nail Polish Remover - Empty*
-Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Wash - Empty
-L.A. Colors Nail Peach Nail Polish Remover Pads - Empty - They remove nail polish, but they leave an oily film on your fingers afterwards.
-Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash - Empty
-Funky Fingers Crackle Polish - Old and won't stop separating no matter how much I shake it.
-Bath and Body Works Market Apple Antibacterial Gel - Empty*
-Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream - Empty*

Hair

-Sunsilk Straighten Up - Old
-Finesse ReVitality Volumize and Correct Conditioner - Empty*
-Aussie High Hold + High Shine Maximum Hold Hair Spray - Empty
-Daily Defense Argan Oil Conditioner - Empty
-Garnier Fructis XXL Volume Strong Hold Gel - Empty

Face
 -Clean & Clear Acne Control Moisturizer - Old*
-ELF Makeup Mist and Set - Empty
-ELF Lip Exfoliator - Empty*
-ELF Zit Zapper - Empty*
-Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15 -  Empty - Hated this. It dried my skin out and at the same time made it look incredibly greasy.
-ELF Green Tea and Tea Tree Blotting Sheets - Empty - I got these in a set of three forever ago, in a set for 3 dollars, and they aren't worth the money. The regular sheets that are twice as big as these, give you more for less.

Face Makeup

-Revlon Colorstay Ivory Foundation - Empty*
-ELF Tone Correcting Powder - Empty
-Wet n Wild Light/Medium Eyebrow Kit - Empty
-Covergirl Clean Ivory Foundation - Empty
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Old
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer Pencil - Empty - Better used if you have tattoos that need to be outlined before covering up. Not the greatest for drawing over small blemishes.
-Wet n Wild Taupe Eyeliner - Empty* - Used this for my brows. I have another backup I need to use up as well.
-Essence Light Brown Eyebrow Pencil - Empty - This was way too warm for my brows and made my brows look terrible. 

Eye Makeup

 -NYX HD Eyeshadow Base - Old* - I used this for my comparison post (Coming soon) that I photographed a couple of weeks ago, but I can't keep using this any longer. 
-Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Dried Up*
-Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara - Dried Up*
-ELF Mascara Duo - Dried Up
-Elf Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara - Old
-NYC Liquid Eyeliner - Dried Up
-Wet n Wild Teal Liquid Eyeliner - Old
-Sugar ColorStick - Old
-Hot Topic Baked Eyeshadow - Old
-Wet n Wild Cream Eyeliner - Dried Up
-Jordana Black Easyliner - Empty*
-Avon Navy Eyeliner - Empty

Lip Makeup

-Lip Smacker Cupcake Balm - Empty - I won't be purchasing more Lip Smacker balms, because I don't find them moisturizing enough, and I can't stand that Lip Smacker undertone that all of their balms have. It didn't work for me at all.
-Revlon Cherry Tart Lip Butter - Not a fan of this product. I love the color, but when it started drying through the day the glitter in the product would irritate my lips.
-Wet n Wild Black Orchid Silk Finish Lipstick - Old
-NYX Tea Rose and Chaos Circle Lipstick - Old* - These both turned into a melting, liquidy mess since the formula changed over time. I have repurchased Chaos, but not Tea Rose.
-Bare Minerals Sprinkles Lip Gloss - Old - Not a fan of this, and the formula and scent have changed into an even goopier, smelly mess.
-ELF Sweet Salmon Glossy Gloss - Leaking

What a purge, right? So many old products finding their way into the bin, and so many empties being thrown out to make room in the bag! It's been hectic, and I'm glad to see these go (for the most part).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment