Monday, December 1, 2014

OOTD

Hello again readers!

I think I'm starting to get the whole 'fashionable' thing. Which is really relative to each individual person, but at least now I'm getting compliments. It's kind of nice, really. 

Working with a lot of really fashionable people is always a little harsh, since they always look so good, and I usually look like I rolled right out of bed, even with effort! 

It just takes the right kind of items.


Jumper: Rue 21
Skirt: KMart
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Payless

It looks a bit like i'm wearing a dress, but it's really just a neon yellow jumper over a cami and a skirt. I really like how this looks, and I'm really pleased I managed to find a good combination to use the neon jumper!


Also I tried on the Coach earrings I got from my boss, and I really like them. They were given out during Fashion Week (not sure if it was STL or not, but I'm assuming so). They're not super fancy, guaranteed sterling silver and cubic zirconium, but they look fantastic.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment