Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Incolor Fabuliner, CoverGirl Line Exact, and E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Review

Hello again readers!


This is the order on which I swatched them on my hand (one swatch with just the tip, and one with the side so for a total of 8 lines): E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black, Incolor FabuLiner in Black, Incolor FabuLiner in Brown, and Cover Girl Line Exact in Black.


This was what they looked like this morning. It seems that the CoverGirl has the deepest color for black. Swiped the color on the side swatches in two coats.


This is what they looked like after 8 hours. Of course, my hand isn't very oily, so if you have really oily skin it might look a bit different.


And this is what happened with two hard swipes of the makeup remover. E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, wins in staying power for black, and the Incolor FabuLiner in Brown is still pretty rich in color! I was really impressed!

E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen:
Staying Power: 5/5 Still really nice dark color after all that abuse!
Color: 4/5 Dark (though it could take more than one stroke to get it even all over)
Price: 5/5! It's just a dollar!
Would buy again?: Yes, I don't care if it dries up quickly, the price is good, and so is the formula! It's worth the dollar!

Incolor FabuLiner in Black Eyeliner Pen
Staying Power: 4/5. It stayed well, but did fade a bit.
Color: 3/5. A little watery, will need two strokes to get a bold color.
Price: 5/5 Just two dollars!
Would buy again?: I think I'll buy E.L.F. instead.

Incolor FabuLiner in Brown Eyeliner Pen
Staying Power: 5/5 Rich color, even after the long hours and the makeup remover. Doesn't budge too easily.
Color: 5/5 I love the color! Not a brown-black, but not a super light brown either.
Price: 5/5 Just two dollars!
Would buy again?: YES!

CoverGirl Line Exact Eyeliner Pen
Staying Power: 2/5 Doesn't really stay that well (though it likes to disagree with my photos, I've used this many times before, and know differently).
Color: 1/5 Definitely needs more than one stroke to get it dark.
Price: 1/5 It was about 7 dollars, for this formula that's not really that good.
Would buy again?: No. Too expensive compared to the others I prefer, and the formula is lacking compared to the others as well.

I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment