Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Nail Color

This post isn't anything more than a simple change in nail colors~ Last week, I had painted my nails with Wet n Wild Fast Dry in Ebony Hates Chris, with Sally Hansen HD in Laser on top of it. I really do LOVE that combination, it's now my go-to manicure. Though, after a week (and forgetting a top coat) they were looking quite haggard, though I do realize it's as bad as it is, because I was swimming in a lake during the week.
As you can see, the chipping got REALLY bad by the end of the week, which made the decision incredibly easy. So, while at one of my best friend's houses, I decided to give myself a manicure!
I used Claire's Nail Polish in Secret Garden, with Sinful Colors in Hottie. Sweet, simple, and such a cute color of mint too!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment