Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February's Top 5

Hello again readers~
February's Top 5:


1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - I've been using this foundation so much, way more than the liquid foundation. It's quick and easy for me to apply since I wear it when I go out of the house, and makes my routine just fly by. I also like how well it looks on my skin, and I can build up on the red zones on my face without it looking cake-y.

2. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - I had to buy a pack of these, after using one of my sister's. I used to use makeup removing wipes from the Dollar Store, but these work SO much better. It's more expensive, but just 1/4 of a sheet removes ALL of my makeup with ease, and it makes my skin less irritated since I don't have to rub!

3. Hard Candy Flat to Fab Mascara - My favourite mascara so far. Two quick coats, and instant curl. Can't help but to love it.

4. E.L.F. Zit Zapper - I take this product for granted so often, and I need to give it more respect. Sometimes I get overly-stressed, or stop drinking water like I should and I get massive break outs. With the recent massive attack on my face from the Rimmel primer, this was needed. I went a few weeks without it, and regretted it since there were zits on my cheeks that weren't going away no matter what I did. Three days with this puppy, and they were gone.

5. Essence Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde - I jump between this pencil, and Wet n Wild eyeliner in taupe when I fill in my eyebrows. This month I have reached for this more, so it joins the rest for the favourites.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment