Friday, March 22, 2013

Got2B Oil-Licious Shampoo - Review

Hello again readers~

I have Got2B's Oil-licious Shampoo for you today!

I saw it at Walgreens, and thought to dry it. The air around here has been really dry, and my hair has been going through Hell! I picked it up when it was on sale for about five dollars, hoping that it'd work. 




What can I say... It smells nice, like all Got2B products do, and not overwhelming which is good. I've only used this for the past two weeks, and I have to say, I really do like it.

It's not a product that's a miracle in a bottle, and it isn't instant results. It took a few washes to really get the effect, but it does help my hair hold moisture, makes my hair a little extra soft, and just makes my hair feel good again.

It also keeps it tamed, so it looks healthier as well.

It's a little more than my usual shampoo costs, but I can definitely see myself buying this again.

You can find it for 7 dollars at Walgreens.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment