Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional

Hello again readers~

I'm spoiling this, but I just couldn't wait! I'm also going to show you Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional. Hard Candy recently revamped their line, and came out with over 40 new nail polishes! Five collections, with nine colours in each. I was overwhelmed, but I talked myself down to getting only three of them. This one was my favourite pick.

Black Tie Optional is a polish with black and white hex, circle, and bar glitters all packed into a bottle. I knew I had to have it, since it's so similar to Connect the Dots by Lynnderella, which my sister owns and I don't. Now I don't have to be so jealous! I was blown away. I didn't have to 'fish' for any of the larger glitters, which is what I was expecting.

The only issue I had with this, is that you need two-or three layers of top coat, since the bar and larger glitter pieces stick up. I only have one on the photos below, and I wish I had two.








 Hard Candy polishes can be purchased at Walmart.

Thanks for reading~

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a nail polish kick right now so I'm loving this. xoxo

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete