Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Out and About

Hello again readers~

I'm pretty proud of myself, usually I'm quite the hermit but I've recently branched out to try to be social. It's a little hard, but this will  help me in the long run. It's not healthy to avoid people. :)

 Anyway, Monday I got all dressed up, with no place to be. I went on campus to take some photos and develop my film for my final Photography assignment, and I did some work in my Digital Imaging class too. I was going to leave early, but I ended up texting my friend Catherine on whim to meet up for lunch, and we met up.

 We went to Easy's, which is this wonderful Chinese buffet that's really cheap near campus, and then went on a quest for a Tropical Sno stand that may or may not actually exist. It was a failure, so we went to Peachy's for frozen yogurt.




It was really delicious, and also really cheap too! 


Top: Rue 21
Necklace: Forever 21

I wore red skinny jeans from Rue 21 and a pair of my thrifted boots, but I wasn't up for a full body picture that day.


It was also quite a lot of makeup too, and I haven't done that in a while. It felt amazing to do something so wild again. The red really made my eyes pop!

Eye:
Hot Topic Red Blush
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Single - Panther
Wet n Wild Cream Eyeliner - Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara - Black
E.L.F. Eyebrow Duo

Face:
Revlon Liquid Foundation
E.L.F. Coral Blush

Lip: 
Wet n Wild - Cherry Bomb


To wrap up, I had to file down my nails... I've been unkind to them and a couple of them broke, so I wanted to get them all healthy again. Boo. Oh well, they'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment