Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Holographic - Mystic Green

Hello again readers!

I've been even busier lately! I started uni on Monday, and so far the transition from community college to university is doing well. The only downside is it's a long drive to campus, and it's a twenty minute walk from my car to the art building, but I'll get through it! On the plus, that means I will have killer legs when I'm done with college. :)

I'm trying to get into the habit of making (at least) 1-2 posts a week; Mondays and Fridays. I'll aim for it synching properly when September rolls around, and hopefully school won't get too hectic. 

Moving onto more important things, I have a quick swatch of one of the Maybelline Color Show polishes from the Holographic collection.

Mystic Green:



I picked this up because I got it for a dollar off, and didn't want the coupon to expire. I regretted it too. It's not really a holographic, it's more of a duo chrome. It's a very light yellow-green that shifts to a blue-green around the sides.

It does show brush strokes too, but on the plus, it was easy to apply, and was opaque with two coats!

Unfortunately, I didn't fancy it much, and it didn't suit me either, so I gave it to Ani. She looks better in bright colors than I do.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment