Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Palette - Desert Festival

Hello again readers~

I always skipped out on these palettes, because the first round of swatches that came out on the Internet I just wasn't feeling any of them. Either I had colours too similar, or the pigmentation wasn't as good as I hoped. I thought that, but when Leanne posted here FOTD a while back ago, I just had to buy this one.

Desert Festival:



Desert Festival is a very warm palette with orange and brown tones to make your eyes look extra fierce.

(From Left to Right)

1. A champagne shimmer. It's not a highlight for me,  but it's a good all-over color.
2. A bright coral that leans towards orange. An absolutely gorgeous matte colour, really the reason I bought this palette.
3. A shimmery copper-orange. 
4. A deep blackened-brown with orange shimmer. Really blew me away, I wasn't expecting this shade to be so pigmented, and I'm glad it is!
5. A matte brown. It's patchy, and just okay. I've had better.

Overall, I absolutely love this palette more than I ever thought I would! I like wearing it, I like having it, and I like looking at it. The colours aren't too common, and they're a nice little extra for those days when you feel like it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment