Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Take on the Day Primer


Hello again readers!
A quick review since I had a really good Friday night. 

Take on the Day Primer:


With this primer, it comes in a sleek black tube, and each tube contains .34 oz of product. I was a little scared at first, because when I first squeezed it out, the product looked like milky water! Not too much to worry about, a quick tap against your palm and it re-mixes the product up.


 

Since it's a squeeze tube, it's more hygienic, keeping the product from getting too much bacteria in it, compared to using a doe-foot applicator.

Applying this primer is like a dream. Since the formula is so wet, it's easy to quickly apply the product on without the product tugging on the eyelids or applying streaky. And like other primers, a little goes a long way.

After applying, I apply my eyeshadows and the best part? This primer makes them last for my entire day! It's really convenient, and easy to get too.

To make it better, sometimes when I use this primer, it takes a while to take everything off. It's a bit like glue, and my Neutrogena makeup removing wipes aren't enough to fully remove it all, I need my 'heavy duty' stuff.

Each tube retails at $5, and is readily available too.

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Applies well
-Keeps shadows lasting all day
-Enhances look of your eyeshadows
-Easy to find

Cons:
-Sometimes needs to be tapped to re-mix primer
-Can feel greasy at first
-Sometimes it makes removing eyeshadows a bit difficult, so use a good makeup remover

Overall: 5/5
I love this primer, and I'm already considering buying the shimmer version too! It's inexpensive and really pulls its weight too. I absolutely recommend this product.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment