Friday, July 4, 2014

Hello again readers!

It's another Independence Day! The one day a year where you can blow up fireworks and not get yelled at for it! I'm really excited, we're having a family shin-dig and it will be a BLAST (almost as big of a blast as the fireworks ;) )



I went ahead and did a full face of makeup, and spiked up my hair really nice. I am loving how short my hair is! I donated it in June, and I'm still so happy with it. It's perfect for this summer heat, plus there will be a kid with new hair! 

For this look I used:

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - Ivory
NYX HD Concealer - 02
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 10
Rimmel London Stay Matte - Translucent
ELF Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder - St. Lucia
ELF Eyebrow Kit - Medium
Urban Decay Primer Potion 
Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil - Eternal White
Wet n Wild Trio - Three's a Party
NYX Nude Matte Shadow - In the Buff
NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner  - Electric Blue 
ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash - Royal Blue
L'Oreal ColorRiche LaLaque - Laquq-onic



Then I did my nails too! I was really kind of trying a pattern, and then I just ended up doing whatever... It turned out okay though, fortunately for me.


Products I used:

Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby, Snow Me White, Endless Blue
China Glaze - Crackle - Lightning Bolt 
Finger Paints - Red,White, and Hue
Sephora X - Wham!

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful 4th of July! Please be safe, and be careful with the fireworks! 

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment