Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub and Charity Pot Lotion

Hello again readers!

When I went to Ireland, I got the opportunity to go to my first ever Lush store. Funny enough, the first Lush store I stepped foot in, wasn't even in my own country. I was so overwhelmed with all of the choices, and the staff were so nice too - they encourage you to test out the samples, because you never know what you'll want to go home with!

I had to resist picking up a couple of bath bombs, because I didn't want them to shatter on my way back to America, but I did pick up a couple of small things.




I am in LOVE with the Popcorn Lip Scrub. I wanted to get BubbleGum, but when I tried this one I just had to have it. 

The scrub is perfect for exfoliating lips, and it's deceptively amazing at it's task. The scrub isn't rough, and it doesn't hurt to use. Purse your lips together, or exfoliate with your finger, and it gently buffs away the dead skin, leaving your lips SO soft.

The oils in the product help moisturize your lips, and this product is great for a pick-me-up when my lips are dried out too, because it takes away the dead skin on top and leaves me with fresh skin.

The taste is wonderful, though it doesn't really taste like popcorn. I can kind of see how it would, it's more of a buttery taste, but the aftertaste is of popcorn. The scrub has salt in it, and licking it off my lips is an enjoyable experience, because I do love salty things! 

It's worth a try, even if you're not a huge fan of lip scrubs, because a little goes a long way. I've been using this constantly (at least once a week) since I got it, and I barely made a dent! 


I also donated a dollar, so I got this Charity  Pot.

The lotion has that typical soft, clean lotion scent. It's not overwhelming, and after applying it just leaves your skin smelling fresh. 

The lotion isn't greasy, and it instantly hydrates the skin, which I'm thankful for. I don't have much of a use for lotion in the summer, but this will be a savior for when it starts to get colder.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment