Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Top 10

Hello again readers!

I took a break from my blog, to focus on school. This time next week, I will be officially done! Can you believe it? I started this blog in my first year of college, and here we are; at the end. I'm both excited, and relieved to be so close, and it's like a breath of fresh air. 

This past month I've been really focusing on fast and easy makeup looks, because I'd rather catch another 20 minutes of sleep, than get up to put on a full-face of carefully applied makeup. This way I can look put together, but only take 5 minutes to get my routine together.

April Top 10

Olay Fresh BB Cream - Fair to Light:
I have been reaching for this a lot this past month. I don't like it on it's own, I like a powder foundation on top, but it gives a nice, moisturized base for the rest of my makeup.

Covergirl Water-resistant Clump Crusher - Blackest Black:
I came back to this mascara, because I found that I missed it! I've been really loving how well it has been holding up on my lashes, and how nice my lashes have been looking. I'm going to have to keep a tube of this on hand at all times in the future.

Bath and Body Works Endless Weekend Body Cream:
I've been using this up, and I've been really enjoying it so far. I like it a lot better than the previous lotions I've used from them. I've had dry hands lately, and it's helped them from getting cracked and uncomfortable.

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze:
I didn't used to like this one, but lately I can't stop using it. It's perfect for a great look, without having to use another shadow with it. Fast and easy.

Real Techniques Contour Brush:
I wasn't sure about this, but oh my god, this is so appreciated to have in my collection. It applies product beautifully, and blends it out almost immediately. It has cut my contour routine in half, and I have been really drawn to using this brush.

ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Cream:
With the BB cream, I have been putting on blush and bronzer before setting it with powder. I thought it gave me a very lively appearance, without too much effort.

NYX Taupe Blush:
I keep adding this to my favorites, but I can't help it! I'm really digging that I look like I have cheekbones, but I've also been using this to add color to the crease of my eyelids. It makes my eyes look like I put effort into it, but it only takes about ten seconds.

Rimmel London Nude Scandal Eyes Eyeliner:
Since I've been so stressed with school, the area around my eyes has suffered, and concealer alone hasn't been cutting it. I've been putting this on my waterline and getting a more awake look to my eyes, which is appreciated. It doesn't last all day, but it gets me through school.

Maybelline Define-A-Brow - Dark Blonde:
I don't always have the time to apply my brows with a gel and then powder, so I prefer to just go in really quickly and using this pencil to get descent brows with minimal effort.

Wet n Wild Coverall Powder Foundation - Light:
I have been using the heck out of this foundation. I've been using it set my bb cream, to use as eyeshadow, to set my under-eye concealer, and then to correct when I've gone a little heavy-handed with a blusher or bronzer. I've been working this powder to the "bone" (literally, the pan is starting to really show up through the gape).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment