Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Top 10

Hello again readers!

March has gone by really slow at first, but then it sort of flew by. In one month from today, I'll be done with university! I can't believe it! It's been a long time coming, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I feel so nervous, but also refreshed at the same time.

March Top 10

Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Dry Shampoo:
What a mouthful. I've been reaching for this dry shampoo a lot lately, because my hair has been getting a little extra oily, and it needs a pick-me-up. This one is really nice, the scent is great, and it takes care of the oil. Although, I feel like I'd need to reapply this throughout the day.

Garnier Moisture Renew Gel Moisturizer:
2014-2015 has been a bit of a wake-up call, with gel moisturizers. I didn't think they'd do much, but I have noticed a change in my skin texture since I've been using them. I use this one at night, since it is a more hydrating moisturizer than my Clean and Clear one. The only downside is that it comes in a pot, so it's not as hygienic, and I need a spatula to get the product out.


Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso:
I bought into the hype of this blusher, and I really dig it. It's a nice color, and has a beautiful sheen, so it's a blush and a highlighter in one step. Makes my skin look really healthy.

ELF Eyebrow Kit - Light:
I have waxed poetic about this enough. I love it, let's carry on.

ELF Makeup Remover Pen: 
This is my second pen, and I don't ever want to live without it. It's more precise than a q-tip, and I use it all of the time for touch ups. My savior.

Maybelline Define-A-Brow - Dark Blonde:
A new addition to my collection, and so far I've been really enjoying it. It's very thin, and fills in brows quickly and efficiently. Super quick, and super easy.

Fyrinnae Blush - Nordic Angel:
Another blush that really hit the mark, and gives my face a very healthy look. It's a bit of a hassle, because I have to tap a bit out of the container, since there's no sifter, but it's so worth it.

Darling Girl Cosmetics Blush - Koalification:
Instant favorite. It's a little warmer than Greyicious Lilac, but at the same time I really love how it carves out the hollows of my cheeks. Beautiful product.

NYX Round Lipstick Talia:
I haven't been reaching for lipsticks too much, so if I wore any at all, I wore this one. It's a darker pink, and it wears so easily I don't have to worry about it.

Real Techniques Makeup Sponge:
I have started using this sponge again after a long hiatus, and I'm really happy with it. I still prefer brushes, but this just blends out foundation so nicely. It also blends out thick concealers like a dream.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment