Thursday, June 4, 2015

May Top 10

Hello again readers!

It's been a wild month. My best friend from Ireland has been staying with us since May 3 (she left today :( ) and I've been going out and having a ball. We did so much, and there's still so much more left to do... Next time she comes to visit, we'll tackle even more things.

Even though I was so busy with bonding, I did get some new goodies (and some old ones) that I just adored for this wonderful time.

May Top 10


Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume:
I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora, and I am so happy to have it. I love this perfume, and it's going to hold me over until I can get myself a full-size.

Italia  Deluxe Lovely Neon Eyes Waterproof Liquid/Pencil Eyeliner Duo - Blue:
I stumbled across these liquid liners on Amazon, and wasn't really sure if they would be worth it... they SO are. They really are waterproof, and this blue liner added a great pop of color to my eyes without much effort.

Fyrinnae Ocelot Lip Lustre:
I just jumped right in and bought the full size over the sample (it's actually cheaper to get the full-size tbh) and even though it's not my favorite pink to wear, it's a pink that I reached for a lot. It's comfortable on the lips, smells like vanilla, and it lasts for a few hours, so what's not to love? I can't wait to get my hands on some more of these...

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 115:
I tried the 110, and the concealer was too dark. I was bummed, because I do love this concealer, but I just couldn't deal with having orange patches on my face. I found an image that compared the 110 to the 115, and I was surprised to see that the 115 is LIGHTER than the 110, and doesn't oxidize as badly. I was so happy, and it's been a great match for me. It's still a tid dark, but blended out you can't tell at all.

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer:
I'm back to fighting acne, which is a sad fact, but this has been going overtime. Moisturizing and fighting zits is all I could ask for, still working on getting my skin back under control, and it's just an old favorite that I can't stay away from. It's just that good!

City Color Be Matte Blush - Guava:
I have been head over heels for this blusher, and I haven't really touched any of the other blushers in my collection. A natural flush to the cheeks, pigmented color, and not a lot of effort. It blends like a dream!

ELF Mineral Blemish Powder:
A warm welcome back to this powder. I've been using it during the day and at night, and it's been helping me get over a few breakouts. It's been a crazy few months, and my skin is not happy with me, but it's easier to manage with some good products. Paired with the ELF zit zapper, they're a dream team.

Darling Girl Cosmetics Soft  Focus Blush- Greyicious Lilac:
I ended up buying the full size of this blush, that I use as a contour for my face. So, because I now have two, I've been using this product up like crazy. I still have a ways to go, but I'm so happy with how it contours my face I don't mind being repetitive.

Darling Girl Cosmetics Spectral Shift - Corpse Candle:
I've been really into highlights this month, and this highlighter was the one I reached for the most often. You'd be surprise how much use you can get out of a little sample baggie! I brush it on my cheeks, cupids' bow, down my nose and a little bit in the area above my eyebrows. The slight silver tone adds just a little bit of extra without being extreme and incredibly noticeable, and I enjoy the perks of a good highlight.

Salon Perfect Brow Pomade - Light Brown:
I've been working with this, and it's almost perfect. It goes on great, it's creamy, pigmented, but it's just so warm. Although, it's so easy I use it up anyway, and just put a taupe eyeshadow on top (making it darker, but that's the pits), it's not the ideal, but I haven't been reaching for any of my other products since I've been using this one.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment